From 1st April 2022, COVID-19 Restrictions in most of the UK have been been ended.
From 24th February 2022
- The legal requirement to self isolate following a positive test ended
- Self Isolation payments ended
- Routine Contact Tracing ended with the requirement to test for 7 days after contact needed
- The legal requirement for non-vaccinated close contacts to self isolate ended
From 1st April 2022
- Those with COVID-19 symptoms are expected to exercise personal responsibility
- Free COVID-19 Testing (Symptomatic/Asymptomatic) has been stopped
- Voluntary COVID-19 status certification is no longer recommended
In line with these current recommendations, I have taken the decision to cease working with restrictions in place and return to operating under a more ‘normal’ set of practices. As such, the COVID-19 Policy previously available here has been removed, together with the “We’re Good To Go” Logo, and the associated risk assessment annotated as no longer being valid.
Naturally, I will continue to monitor any changes to the situation in the UK and beyond and, if needed in the future, will re-implement any appropriate restrictions in order to keep myself, my clients and others safe.
Thank you to everyone who I’ve worked with over the last couple of years while we’ve battled against these very troubling times. Lets hope we don’t see a resurgence of the virus ever again.