Race Time Result are currently recruiting Part Time Contractor Race Timers to be a part of our exciting team!
If you’re based in the East-of-England and are interested in making some additional money at weekends in a fast paced, technical and exciting environment, perhaps this is just what you’re looking for. Our Race Timing Team is made up of contractors from a varied geographical area, reporting to the Timing & GPS Services Manager or Operations Manager.
Race Timing is something of a seasonal business with a great deal more work during the spring and summer than the wet winter months.
- A full drivers licence and clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be highly organised
- Have good IT Literacy with proficiency in being able to troubleshoot problems
- Be familiar with common IT hardware, including networking equipment
- Have reasonable physical fitness and be able to demonstrate safe manual handling techniques
- To be able to work at least 10 weekends per year (normally Sundays) with flexible hours
Previous experience in working at events, particularly in Race Timing/Scoring is a plus but not a requirement.
- Full training on the relevant timing software and equipment will be provided
- A day rate of £150 for weekend timing jobs
- Travel expenses of £0.40 per mile
- A bonus if an overnight stay is required to support the event
Find out more
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below