The End of COVID-19
From 1st April 2022, COVID-19 Restrictions in most of the UK have been been ended. I have taken the decision to cease working with restrictions in place and return to operating under a more ‘normal’ set of practices.Read More
Our Covid-19 Policy
At Gizmo Events, I view my own role in reducing the spread of COVID-19 very seriously and I am actively taking steps to keep myself, my clients and their event participants as safe as possible. We have fulfilled the “Good To Go” Industry Standard for all sectors of the tourism and events industry by doing the following:
- Staying up to date with the relevant Government and Public Health guidance documents and understanding how they apply to us;
- Consulting with our clients to ensure that all appropriate health & safety measures have been implemented at their events;
- Ensuring that we check, understand and implement the relevant guidance for our sector;
- Ensuring that hand cleansing, social distancing and other protective measures are communicated at any venues where we operate;
- Completing a COVID-19 specific risk assessment that is regularly reviewed in line with updated government guidance;
- Sharing the results of our COVID-19 risk assessment and any actions taken as a result with our clients;
- Ensuring that we communicate our working practices with everyone that we work with;
- Ensuring that we take into consideration the additional needs of any group in our planning and practices.
We will continue to monitor, review and update our documentation and practices as the situation changes.